How to make a purchase on our website
Quick jump to a section:
How to buy step by step:
1. Click on the product you would like to purchase.
2. Choose your options if applicable (this could be ring size, diamond weight, colour/clarity)
3. Add the product to your basket by clicking the 'Add to Cart' button located under each product price.
4. You will automatically be directed to your shopping basket, from here you can view all products added and remove products if necessary. If you have a voucher code now is the time to add it at the bottom under 'Discount Codes'. Please note: we do not always have voucher offers running.
5. If you would prefer to continue shopping, click the 'continue shopping' button on the left of the screen, this will take you back to the product you were looking at.
6. Once you are happy to order your jewellery click 'Proceed to Checkout' then follow the instructions to complete your order.
Payment & Address Information
You will first be prompted to sign in (if you are a previous customer) or click new customer to complete the form with your name and billing address details. If you would like your order delivering to your billing address, click 'send to this address'.
You may also complete delivery address details if you would like your order delivering to a different address. Please note for security reasons we require a form of identification.
You will now be brought to the delivery section, this section is already selected for you which is currently free via Royal Mail delivery.
When it comes to entering your payment details you can choose to either:
- Pay with your credit/debit card.
- Pay using PayPal*
- Pay using Cheque or Direct Bank Transfer (Cheques must clear prior to despatch).
*Please Note: PayPal payments can only be accepted if you are an approved PayPal user and have a confirmed address on file with PayPal. If not we will require additional information from you by contacting you after your order has been submitted.
Security & Additional Information
When paying with your credit or debit card please ensure that the address you provide for your billing address is the same address your bank has on file (address on your bank statement).
If you would like your jewellery delivered to an address other than your billing address, we may ask you for additional security information such as a form of identification such as a picture of your passport, driving licence for example.
Security is of course of high importance to us, to protect our customers and ourselves against fraud we may screen customers details with fraud detection agencies. This will confirm the person placing the order is the person who owns the payment card. These identity checks are not credit checks and in no way affect your credit rating.
If you have any other questions regarding our order process please call us on 0800 002 9905 or email us using our contact form.