How to make a purchase on our website
How to buy step by step (this is based on desktop devices, icons may show in different positions on Mobiles or tablets):
1. Click on the product you would like to purchase to enter the main product page.
2. Choose your options if applicable (this could be ring size for example) many products do not have options so don't worry if there is nothing else to select.
3. Add the product to your shopping cart by clicking the 'Add to Cart' button located under each product price.
4. You will automatically be directed to your shopping cart, from here you can view all products added and remove products if necessary by clicking the X button on the right side.
5. If you need to change the number of each product you are purchasing, simple click in the box labeled 'Qty', change to the number you would like, then click 'Update Shopping Cart'.
6. If you would prefer to continue shopping, click the 'continue shopping' button on the left of the screen, this will take you back to the product you were looking at.
7. Once you are happy to order your jewellery click 'Proceed to Checkout' then follow the instructions to complete your order.
8. You will be prompted to enter your name, address and contact details to checkout as a guest, if you would like to set up an account to keep your orders and address information on file with us and speed up future orders, just click ''Click here to login or create a new account''.
If you need your order delivering to an address which is different from your billing address, tick the box labelled ''Ship to different address'', please note for security reasons we may request further identification after we receive your order. For high value orders we may only send to the billing address. The Delivery method is already selected for you which is currently; free via Royal Mail delivery (within the UK).
9. You must tick the box which reads ''I read and agree to Terms and Conditions'', this indicated you are aware of our policies including your guarantee and returns details.
10. As standard the option to pay by credit or debit card is pre-selected, we accept all major cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express (We currently do not accept American Express on payments made outside the UK.).
If your order value is £299 or above, there will be the option to select finance. You will not be required to apply for finance at this point, we will get back to you within 24 hours to arrange this with you. You can see information on our finance options by clicking here: Finance Options.
11. Finally you can now click 'PLACE ORDER NOW' this will direct you to the secure payment page hosted by our payment providers 'Secure Trading'. If you selected Finance, your online order is complete. We will contact you within 24 hours to arrange.
12. Select the card type from the options available and enter your card details. Ensure your address information is correct and proceed. You may be prompted to enter your 3D secure passcode, this code should have been previously set up with your card issuing bank, if you havn't done this yet you can do this here. This is a major security feature which is now standard for online shopping, it secures you and us against fraud. Once this has been completed your order is submitted, we will contact you within 24 hours to update you on delivery timescale. You will be assigned to a specialist service contact to deal with everything form start to finish. Thank you for your interest in placing an order, we hope to hear from you soon!
Security & Additional Information
When paying with your credit or debit card please ensure that the address you provide for your billing address is the same address your bank has on file (address on your bank statement).
If you would like your jewellery delivered to an address other than your billing address, we may ask you for additional security information such as a form of identification such as a picture of your passport, driving licence for example. We will contact you after your order has been placed if more information is required.
Security is of course of high importance to us, to protect our customers and ourselves against fraud we may screen customers details with fraud detection agencies. This will confirm the person placing the order is the person who owns the payment card. These identity checks are not credit checks and in no way affect your credit rating.
If you have any other questions regarding our order process please call us on 0800 002 9905 or email us using our contact form.